Our Points of Difference
Being a landlord can be stressful, and you do not need a property manager adding to the stress by being difficult to get hold or not returning your calls. We go the extra mile for our landlords and are the barrier between you and the tenants. We always work for our landlords and property investors first; this means the tenants are second; most agents forget this.
Our senior property management staff are or have been landlords themselves, so they look at property management through a landlord or investors eyes. Many other real estate firms place younger property managers in charge of 200 properties; they tend to look at property management through tenants eyes having never owned property of their own.
Quite simply; we get it. As a landlord, you want to rent your property out as quickly as possible for the best price. You want to avoid empty periods and guarantee a regular income.
Our property Management Services include:
- Tracking upcoming vacancies and preparing marketing along with property showings before the property becoming vacant. This helps reduce the length of vacancy periods.
- Screening and assessing tenants who apply to rent.
- Preparing and completing Lease agreements or Occupancy agreements required by state legislation.
- Tenant Induction outlining property owner’s expectations to tenants.
- Ongoing management of rental income with compliant trust accounting.
- Management of maintenance where applicable.
- Disbursement of accounts as required, whether to the property owner, trades or creditors.
- Regular inspections, as permitted by state legislation.
- Management of Bond monies.
- Receiving and disbursement of bond monies to relevant authorities if required. (Dependant on type of agreement)
- Dealing with tenant and property owner disputes and attempting satisfactory resolutions before heading to the tribunal.
- Collation of documents and representation at tribunal hearings, where necessary.
- Providing information to tenants for visa and immigration purposes.